The May Court Club of Ottawa
114A Cameron Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 0X1
Tel: (613) 733-4681
Fax: (613) 733-5197
You can also contact us by submitting the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Closed Fridays, during July & August
Charitable No: 107679854RR0001
The May Court Club Bargain Box
228 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6P2
Tel: (613) 235-0333
The May Court Library, Ottawa Hospital, Civic Campus
1053 Carling Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4E9
Tel: (613) 798-5555 Ext. 16717
Hospice Care Ottawa – the May Court Hospice
114 Cameron Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 0X1
Tel: (613) 260-2906
You Can Help
The May Court Club relies not only on the support of its members but is most grateful for the contributions it receives from the community at large, without which it could not continue to help those in need. Donations may be made to:
- the Bargain Box (228 Laurier Avenue East) are always welcome;
- the Phillis Rykert Memorial Library at the Civic Campus of the Ottawa Hospital;
- the United Way by specifying the May Court Club as a recipient of your United Way donation.
- or you may consider giving a cash donation (to the May Court Club of Ottawa, 114A Cameron Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1S 0X1) or even adding the May Court Club of Ottawa to your will;.
Tax receipts are issued for all cash donations over $20.00.
For your convenience you can donate by clicking the button below. Please indicate on the note to May Court the purpose of the payment. Examples are :
- Donation to the May Court Club;
- Donation for _______(special use);
- In Memory of _______;
- Sponsor for _______.
- Tickets/Registration for ____________.
On the confirmation screen, there is also a space where you can write a longer message if you wish.
Would You Like to Become a Member?
We are a group of women, approximately 240 strong, who in 2017 alone volunteered more than 19,880 hours of service to our community.
Our members commit to providing a minimum of 50 hours each year in various community and club-based projects. We also enjoy an active social component.
The annual fees are $105 ($30 for out-of-town) but our benefits are priceless. Our motto is “Enriching the lives of others as well as our own”.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Members’ Services Committee at email@example.com, or by telephone at (613) 733-4681, and leave your name and number and we will contact you. For a copy of the Membership Application Form click here.
View Larger Map